Thursday, September 17, 2009

Strange, but true

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's being back in Caistor, perhaps it's the autumnal weather we're starting to experience (I loves me that autumnal season! 's my favourite of all!)

But I'm feeling inspired. I'm feeling creative. I'm feeling motivated!

The catch...

It's not gonna help me get any money flowing in (that's right, I want a full on flow. None of this ebbing BS). At least not in the short run.

But perhaps. Perhaps if I manage to maintain this level of inspiration. Perhaps if I can remain motivated. Perhaps I could accomplish something that would be incredibly satisfying, worthwhile and ostentatious. (Although that last one is really optional. It's not really one of my main criteria.)

Anyway, I'm feeling bloggsy lately as well, so perhaps you'll all get to hear about my exploits and chronicle my progress. But in the meantime, riddle me this...

Who the heck were the ancient sea kings?

No comments: