Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aujourd'hui

The day started out at 5:10am.

I woke up, got ready, went to work, started work and was in the process of not really enjoying myself when I found something. Someone was throwing out a figure of a really cool looking green monster. I decided it was too good to pass up so I took it. Then a few streets over someone was throwing out a tiny red guitar. I took it and gave it to my monster. I can’t find my digital camera at the moment but when I do you’ll see just how awesome he really is!

Following that things just got great! I found ANOTHER scooter, a Canadian flag, an English flag, a German flag and a plant holder made of sea shells, bamboo and old coconut shells (kind of ugly, but in the best possible way!)

But wait! It gets better!

So then I’m picking up this guy’s garbage, and he comes over and asks me if he can throw out a bunch of lawn stuff as well. That would put him over his limit so he went to talk to my driver. APPARENTLY he bribed the driver with 4 cans of Guinness! What’s even better is that my driver didn’t like Guinness so he gave them all to me!!!

Then we sat at the dump for an hour and the day was over.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

didn't like guinness?

Sazzmo said...

That sounds like a great day...
You bastard...

Unknown said...

Wow , this story got a whole lot less creepy after I figured out that you worked as a garbageman *ahem* pardon me....sanitary engineer.

hehe only joking...it's amazing what some people will toss out instead of donating !

Unknown said...

Hey.. found this and thought you of

http://jewschool.com/2007/04/05/quick-comics/

It allows visitors to make their own comic strips out of a select cast of characters.

Sazzmo said...

This is all for you dude...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/Sazzmo/Un2.jpg?t=1175828804

Hermano Rojo said...

HA HA HA!! I love it! I'm making one now, on dial up. Let's see if I'm patient enough to finish it!