Monday, March 19, 2007

Ahem . . .

I would like to correct my earlier post. I will NOW (and apparently always was) be flying to Ireland for £200 and not $200. Silly me. Still not a bad price!

I’ve been looking into different ways to stay and see the country and have sent out a few e-mails. No responses yet (I literally JUST sent the e-mails) but I’m excited and everything is looking good!

I also got an e-mail response from one of my friends from England. He wasn’t an easy guy to track down, and that’s probably due to the fact that he lives in Trinidad now. Anyway, I’m not sure how he got the postcard I sent him but he’s written back and I’m in contact with 4 or 5 of the gang from the old highschool exchange program.

Things are looking good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ! When do you head out for the "Emerald Isle" ? I definitely envy you on that one !

Come on , details m'lad. :)

Hermano Rojo said...

My ticket is for the 9th of May! I'm looking forward to it!

Also, where were you this weekend? I txted you a couple times! You missed a good time!

Unknown said...

Heh. Texting me would only work if I had time on my phone. *L*

Next time you're in Browntown give me a call. I'm back at the rooming house (where you came for a swim once)
(519)754-4002

It'd be good to see you , we can go grab a beer and reminisce about olden days of yore.