Friday, March 02, 2007

After a month, I post this?!?

It’s been more than a months since my last post! I’ll bet everyone has stopped checking my blog and forgotten about me altogether! Well, despite being busy with work, and accessing the internet on dial up (which although effective is quite frustrating much of the time) I have not forgotten about out the ColourCircus.

I’ve been working at Blockbuster and as a Garbage Man. I now get 10 free DVD rentals a week and all the ‘good stuff’ I can scavenge. Mostly though people just throw out junk (and dead animals make a strangely frequent appearance.) I did find a radio but I gave it to the truck driver. He broke the last one he found the other week.

3 comments:

shann said...

you have not been forgotten...

hope life is good
shannon

Anonymous said...

So, I heard you were in Mexico, but since that post was just from yesterday, I'm gonna have to guess your still with us in Canada. Still planning on going to Mexico? Any chance you'll be around in May or mid July? Send me an email and I'll update you as to why I'm asking. amanda.morrison@rogers.com

Hermano Rojo said...

Shann - Life's grand! Glad to see you're back in Canada safe and sound.

Amandalina - I've e-mailed you, and am HAPPY to hear your news! Congrats!