Monday, July 31, 2006

Yo, peep this G.C. Silverthorn!

Today, upon gazing from the window of fair Shabudabu’s apartment, I noticed a huge car show had sprung up since my arrival. We decided to check it out and MAN, am I ever glad we did!! As we got close to the end of Colborne Street I noticed there was a table outside the military surplus store. Upon that table sat a beautiful tri-corn hat. To my dismay it was stained and didn’t fit my head. To my eternal delight I was informed that there were more tri-corns inside. By more, they meant one. The second one fit and that’s one that I purchased.

Now if I could only find out what I did with my
DAMN VESTS!!!

2 comments:

Sazzmo said...

Oh you bastard!!
You greedy rat-eating bastard...

None said...

I can't believe that after you got home, you changed your shirt and put on that black bandana thing to do this post. You're hilarious.