Sunday, July 09, 2006

At last, a moment.


The past few days have been a whirlwind. Things all started on Canada day, I rode my bike to the park and started taping people to their stilts. (There was a world record attempt for those of you who don’t know) I thought there would be people at the festival that I knew. I was mistaken. I ended up spending the day with a cool Spanish girl named Elena. The next day Shabu and I went to a really awesome music festival in Toronto and saw Amadou et Miriam perform their music live on a beautiful outdoor waterfront stage. After that we ate some ethnic food and shopped in the great international marketplace that had been built of tents.

The next day I hiked 20 kilometres of the Bruce Trail with my brother and his pal. Then I started a new job which is fantastic and allows me to travel around and work at my own pace. That brings us to last night, and the Brantford International Villages festival. We got a whole gang together and danced and drank the night away.

At about 4am this morning, as I got ready for bed, it hit me. . . I am REALLY tired!

4 comments:

None said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
None said...

I am so glad you are having more adventures this summer. You could work your ass off and just sleep like some people do on their days off, but its seems you are always out and about doing cool things AND still leaving time for me too.

It always amazes me how well you can balance what is important and what keeps you happy. However sleep shouldn't keep coming last! You need it to stay young and sexy for a few more years to come...tee hee...I mean, for health!

Hermano Rojo said...

I love to sleep. More now than any other time in my life (except possibly when I was a Don. Any day I can go to bed at 10pm and waking up around 9am is really a dream come true.

Unknown said...

you have a new job?