Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puppets rule!

I had been told that I hadn't missed much by not watching 'Hell Boy II' but I wanted to see it anyway. It was good enough (and as it turns out the Elves ACTUALLY speak old Irish!!) but missing it wouldn't have been a terrible loss to me either.
What it did do was get me very excited for the Galway arts festival! Especially when they go to the Troll Market! Here, have a look...
This is Hellboy...


And this is the parade in Galway...



Okay, so the pictures I found don't ACTAULLY contrast the 2 as well as I'd wanted to, but whatever, it's the best I could do!

The parade is done by a group called Macnas (if we're lucky) and their website is here...

http://www.macnas.com/index.php

Also... I don't know why the pictures go under the rest of my blog info. I don't now how to change that! Oh well!

No comments: