Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pictures are worth... making up for not posting?!?

Well I don't have the internet very often! So it's not easy!

But here's a quick snapshot of what I've been up to these last few weeks...

I was filmed for channel 5 and the BBC...
It was a travel show around some of Europe's more eccetric locations. I got to be in it at a monkey sanctuary where I had been volunteering. I think they're going to make it look like there is an ostrich there who's in love with me!

This is a garden that I've landscaped for fun and profit out in Connemara. This isn't the best picture of what I've done but it's better because it's got the mountain in the back!
And this is me enjoying one of the 3 new toilet plungers I've recently purchaised, so that I might juggle them!

But now I have to go to a VIP concert down at the docks. I won tickets on a radio show Fiona signed me up for! The band is from Dublin and are called Aslan. I have no idea who they are, but food and drink is provided!!

No comments: