Monday, March 09, 2009

Travel Journal

So here's the deal. Last time I came abroad I kept a pretty good travel journal. It turned out to be an amazing pain in my ass, so this time I've been more neglect. This has turned out to be a stupid choice as now I have no written record of my adventures. And to compound the problem I've been updating my blog about as often as I experience sunny days in Ireland.



SO...



For now I'm not going to chronicle anything. going to contribute a picture of me and my old shoes at Fiona's birthday party, and a link to a cool music video I found on my Uncle's you tube channel. The man in the video is NOT my uncle.

The picture...

The video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5FvaASrs0

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The guy in the video was in Toronto at some point during the winter.

Hope you're having fun in... I'm going to go with Ireland?

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I wish I'd been there to see him! Except 'Jerusalem' is by far my favourite song by him!