Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adventures on the horizon

For the time being I'll be leaving Galway, and heading once again for Ireland's east coast, and the county of Wicklow! I've been out that way once before, and spent some time at Carraig Dulra living in a yurt and enjoying life out of doors! And as it happens, I was told that I could rock up again for a visit and don't need to give notice.
So that's what I'm gonna do. I gave 'em the heads up but not even I know exactly when I'm gonna arrive!
http://www.dulra.org/

Then, (or possibly before) I've been invited to a monkey santuary, also in Wicklow, to help fix a shack. This task involves me making a small amount of money which is more than welcome, and also the opportunity to learn to sail!
http://www.monkeysanctuary.com/

So for the next month or so that's what I'll be up to. Possibly longer as there's a family fun park in the area that, apparently, might be inclined to hire someone such as myself. In case you've not picked up on the pattern here, my cash flow has flowed a little more freely than I'd realized up 'till recently!

No comments: