Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And you get a letter in the mail!

I was thinking today while I was at work moving lawns. Here's what I was thinking . . .

A story writing exercise.

I'm going to handwrite a page of a story and then post that page to someone else.
That person then handwrites the next page and posts post pages to someone else.
That person then handwrites the next page and so on and so on.

Each participant needs only write 1 page (and please lets limit it to that so everyone can get a chance without us inadvertently killing a small forest)

Then when the story is done, the last participant sends me the entire thing and I'll make copies, bind them, and send one to each participant!

Sound like fun? Let's get started! Either leave me your address in a comment or sent it via e-mail! Do it now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m in!

I´ll try not to outclass you with my writting skills, even if I have to mutilate my creativity. I don´t want you to feel frustrated.

Anyway, you´ve got my address. I´ll write you an e-mail letter, when the best half of me is not still in bed.

P.S. I think it´s going to be Australia. Pretty definitely.
P.S.S. Also, I need to do some explaining about the chiki-chiki later.

Anonymous said...

Uh... "later", not "letter" =D

See how I´m not fully awake?

Sazzmo said...

I'd be into that...
But I'd like the comics first...

Hermano Rojo said...

Perfect! 2 participants! This is going better than I could ever have dreamed!

--b said...

and me. add me. as long as it isn't comics.

Anonymous said...

Count me in! You have my e-mail address.

--Vikkers