Saturday, May 03, 2008

3 little pigs

No folks, I'm not discussing pork. (the title of this post is horrendously inaccurate) I am in fact going to be talking about the three cool dudes who's pictures appear above. Look at them, bask in their glory!

  • Regard with envy their sweet moustaches!
  • Marvel at their unique and stylish hair!
  • Notice how each of them wears the ol' 'button up over a t' ensemble!

Alone each of these marvelous fellows is the very template of masculinity. Each is the envy of all who know him and garner admiration and accolades where 'ere they go. It's actually been postulated that part of the reason the three are never photographed together is because the universe cannot withstand the strain of such an imbalance of concentrated coolness and thus the three have made a pact to keep their distance, to maintain the universe as it is for the sake of all the mere mortals who they share existence with.

Actually, this started out as a post to see which of the 2 guys people thought I looked more like. I've been accused of resembling them both. I guess once I started writing though, things kinda got away from me . . .

So who do you think I look more like? (Neither of them is also a valid answer!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look more like Earl.

But with a little bit for "insane gnome" mixed in.

Anonymous said...

I think you look more like the one in red. I don´t know who he is though.I asked the people I work with and they don´t know either, but they agreed with me. So we´ve decided that we´re voting for the one in red.

P.S. I think it´s because of the moustache pointing upwards.

Hermano Rojo said...

Ahh, a vote for each eh? This clears up nothing!

Sazzmo said...

You look like all 3...