Monday, February 11, 2008

Still alive.

I'm still alive and kicking.

I tried to post something on my blog yesterday, from this very computer but timed out. Then today, when I came back HOURS later I sat at the same computer. I turned on said computer and executed the firefox program. At this point I was presented with the choice to either open a new session or restart the old one. I selected restart because I'm a curious bastard and guess what popped up?

My blog, logged in, ready to post a new entry.

Good thing I checked it or someone else might have had a bit of fun at my expence!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the fun we used to have at Radioshack when kids would use MSN on the store computers and leave it logged in. SO many kids came out of the closet to their friend list...

*evil grin*

Hermano Rojo said...

Remember that time Amandalina left the computer at Rogers logged into her blog?

That was a good one too!