Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Right on time

Today is Tuesday and as promised here I am, about to write a fantastically compelling entry to my blog. Buckle up folks here we go . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is my posse. From left to right they hail as follows . . .

JiPi - Short for Jean-Phillipe, we all call him Jean-Phillipe. He's the man that organized this place. It's an old house and he's renovating it in an ecologically sound way. We're helping. So far that consists of flinging muck made of woodchips and chalk powder at the walls. We call this insulating.

Jeneviéve - An integral member of the cast, Jeneviéve is from Québéc. She's the kind of person that makes you wish you had a stronger sense of national identity. She's fun, friendly, a great cook, and tons of fun to be around. It wouldn't be the same without her.

Grayson - The most kick ass dude on the scene.

Petra - The 2nd Petra I've met abroad. She's a Somerset girl educated in London with an accent that very consciously sounds nothing like that of the area she was born. Her culinary ability is worthy of praise and her predilection towards doing the dishes is a very welcome addition to our little gang. It's also good to have another Anglophone in the crowd, just to even things out a little.

This is a picture of my on the first day of my arrival in Chalabre. I guess I was a little excited to be here.

5 comments:

--b said...

sounds cool gray. and hey, i met a version of you had you been a jock!

odd.

Hermano Rojo said...

I can't imagine that. Not that I doubt you, only that it's hard to imagine.

Sazzmo said...

Are you tapping your heels in a jumping huzzah?

Anonymous said...

The first picture reminds me of Westfield.

Hermano Rojo said...

I am of course, jumping and tapping up a huzzah storm.

I know that´s a terrible sentence but too bad.

And that first pictures DOES look like westfield!