Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Did I really do that?

I just read a comment left on my couchsurfing profile from a friend I met in Glasgow. We hung out for a day and a half and I slept on his floor for two nights. During that time he got to know me a little, and this is the impression I left him with . . .

´Whisky smuggler, 3-piece suit salesman, Manu Chao fan, emo club headbanger, and proud owner of one of the finest 'taches this side of 1973...´

That was an eventfull day and a half. It would appear I´ve become a bit dodgey since my departure from Canada. No wonder immigration gave me trouble when I wanted back into the UK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how 'bout you write all your adventures on your blog that way you get them outta your system before coming home... that way people who want to hear them can, and people who don't won't have too be bored to tears.... this one time in quebec.... BORING.... jk, looking forward to having you home eventually to catch up.

jd.

ps. heard about a cool way to kill yourself... you fashion a noose out of cheese cutting wire (really sharp and razor thin) and then you super glue your hands to your head... then jump off a chair.... end result: when some poor schlub finds your body it looks like you tore your own head off... i mean if your gonna wimp out and off yourself, at least this way you get to look badass doing it.