Saturday, October 13, 2007

After a few days in Oslo

Since having left Glasgow I've not been hit on once by a dude, and people don't seem to look at me like I'm a weirdo in the street. Actually, since I've come to Norway things have been really good! The city is fun, the temperature is brisk, the people are really friendly and welcoming and overall it's just a good time! I've got too many people who want to hang out, and host me. I've had to say no to a bunch of them which I feel kind of bad about.

Norway is expensive so I smuggled some Whiskey in with me to resale at a profit to me and a savings to the Norwgean people. I still have all of it, but I really haven't been advertising it yet so I'm not worried. Yesterday I just walked around with a new friend and got up to all sorts of random stuff. It was a good day! We finished by watching a movie called 'Pike Med Perleøredobb' or 'Girl with a Perl Earring' which was pretty good. Today I'm wasting time on the internet, and then will go to the national gallery. Then dinner and then a German themed costume party at the University.

4 comments:

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None said...

What did you wear for a costume? Hmm...? I am thinking of being a goddess this year, very fitting, don't you think? Ha.

And I still haven't received the postcard but I sat down with tea and looked at all your new pics there in the album and it looks like you're still having a grand time.:D

Hermano Rojo said...

Turns out it was Oktoberfest, so I didn't have a costume. I didn't participate in the yodelling contest either, although I should have. I could have won. Those guys sucked!!

And you really should have got that postcard by now, I mailed a bunch of them this time!

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.