Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ok, so I can upload my pictures now . . .

. . . but only if I do it one at a time. So I'll be waiting again to upload them to my album. I will however post a couple, just for the craic to let everyone see some of the stuff I've been up to.

I'm in Galway city now. I decided to head here before I left for Killarny because everyone told me it was a fun city. I'm in an internet cafe now that I was told about by an Aussie. It gives you a free half hour internet use, so it's not a bad deal!

The other day I went to a jazz festival and almost got stranded. I had met a couple of people from the same village as where I was staying, and they said they would drive me home. Then they disappeared. I didn't find them again 'till almost 3am (they said they would meet me at 2am) when they came walking down the street. I was getting so worried that I was starting to make friends fast in the hopes that I would be able to crash on their floor and not have to spend the night sleeping in the cemetery (which was what someone I had talked to was planning on doing.)

Anyway, without further delay, here are some pictures . . .



7 comments:

Sazzmo said...

That giant blue person hugging you and the children in an obvious thought of eating you... well its a little creepy...

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're having fun !

Here's a little more news from back home....this year's Tag the Tucson just ended yesterday and Jean Rapley won this year ! ( yes the same Jean Rapley you competed against last year , she defied the odds and had her name drawn again ! ) Her final time was 55 hours and something.

Talk to you soon bud !

Anonymous said...

Hey!

How are things? I was looking at that last picture and the guy on the far left (your right) appears to be Mr. Vikers. Did he make it out to Ireland without letting me know? Or maybe it's just me being really tired and the guy looks nothing like Vikers.

Keep the posts coming. Good to know you've having such a great time.

Hermano Rojo said...

Creepy blue people is what Ireland is all about, isn't it?

Good to hear about the tag the tuscon. I'm glad it was Jean that won too. She earned it!

And that guy DOES look like Vikers! As soon as I met the guy I knew I had to get a picture of him just so I could document the daupleganer phenominon.

Unknown said...

Hey Gray , if you wouldn't mind...could you explain to me again how to make a link to download music from a page again ?

Like you did at work with the Swedish Ducktales... :P

Hermano Rojo said...

Ahhh, you I don't know how to type it in here without actually making a link.

If you look up 'linking to music files' and 'HTML' on google you should find out how. If not hit me back and I'll find a way to tell you.

Anonymous said...

What the heck? Who's that guy on the far left? Have I been to Ireland without knowing it?