Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Straight from the basement

Being at home for the past week has been really great. I’ve spent most of my time cleaning up my crap from University and somehow integrating it all into everything I own which predates said academic experience. Despite the fact that I’ve been working on it for days, there is A LOT of stuff left to sort. It’s nice though being back at the old homestead. I’m finding all sorts of cool stuff I had forgotten all about. I’ve got lots of time to think too, about the next phase of my life and what it’s going to look like. I should really be doing that now, but I took some time out to send off e-mails and update this puppy (on a ROCKING 28.8 Kbps dial up connection which). In an hour I’ll be taking another break to watch Star Trek and then Star Trek :TNG. That will bring me just about to the time when It’ll be necessary to pack up some stuff and head back into Brantford for a couple of days.

Now that I’ve typed that I realize I’ve got a lot of work to do and not so much time to get it done in. Until next time fine readers!

1 comment:

Sazzmo said...

Nyarg ----> Mashmash ------> Potato -----> Bread-Root -----> Potato

"Get the hell out of our town meetings old man!!"