Thursday, July 17, 2008

'Tis a storm a brewin'

So it's been a while eh?

Today I had a haphazard 'what the hell is going on here anyway?' type of work day where nothing was planned and I just kind of ran all over the place. First laying sod in the thunder and lightening and then doing the same in the dry sweltering heat. But I did finish early . . .

And came home and juggled. I should have mowed the lawn but I couldn't be arsed. I'm hoping to borrow the 'big' mower from work anyway to make things a little easier!

5 comments:

Glow Worm said...

Did I tell you I taught myself how to juggle over the winter? Nothing spectacular, I can keep three balls in the air for any given amount of time.....anyways, I'll be in the Toronto area on August 1st around 8pm until the 2nd when I catch my bus to Arizona at 4pm. Any chance of meeting up there to explore? I'm thinking Kensington Market, beer, fish n' chips.... Let me know!

Peace,
heather

Hermano Rojo said...

Sounds great! I don't know if I'll be in town on that date but I'll sure try!

Where are you staying?

Glow Worm said...

I believe I'll be staying with my friend Luke who is in Thornhill....if not then I have no plans yet of where I'll be! Perhaps on the street for a night which would be interesting; find a nice twenty four hour cafe and sit with my computer and drink copious amount of coffee and eat many a bagels with cream cheese!

Sazzmo said...

Your picture terrifies me...

--b said...

i am not going to make it to the juggle fest in germany which i was fine with until you posted this picture.

now i have to go get a set of bowling pins and a plane ticket to Munich which will be hard considering i wasn't going to go for lack of money.

juggling is always better than mowing lawns.