Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking back

I was looking for something on my blog the other day, and I realized that I used to put all sorts of cool stuff on here that I don´t tend to do anymore. I was able to go back and do quizzes that I had forgotten about, look through random websites, hear songs, and more or less remember all the time I´ve wasted online.

And, seeing as I was just introduced to this mess, I thought I´d share it with all of you as well . . .
I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. How creeped out were you though?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he try to make you his fuzzy little man peach, then?

Anonymous said...

You're right -- that is creepy. The resemblance is uncanny. (Just kidding!)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I like that video.

I ended up searching for more clips, and I liked every clip I found.

In fact, I liked them so much that I just ordered the DVD of Seasons 1 & 2.

Unknown said...

So I can't see the video anymore.. But I'm thinking that's Noel Fielding and you've just been introduced to the might boosch?

Ellie and I have been rewatching that a lot lately too.