Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gettin' chilly!

I'm still in the UK, still in the Wirral, still having to chase sheep every day, but NOT living in the Tipi. I love that tipi, but when it's lashing down rain and your fire's gone out, and you're all alone 'cause everyone else gave up long ago, a bed in a caravan isn't so bad. Even if it is located directly above a rat's nest. (I'll clear that out soon, I promise)

Now, here's what's happened. I don't know where I'm going next. It's getting cold here (my fingers are actually almost too cold to type as I'm writing this from inside the house that'll be pulled down in a couple of weeks.) I was going to go to Scotland, but that would be colder and I can't get ahold of the commune I was going to visit or anyone via couchsurfing.

I have been in touch with a helpex host in Bulgaria who's keen to have me visit, but before that I might pop up to Norway. I found flights there and back for 1p so why not? (there'll be tax on it and everything, but 1p is 1p!!!)

I kind of lack purpose at this point, I've got friends I still have to see in London and then I'm off to somewhere non English speaking. It's about time, I've crunched a few numbers (any errors can easily be explained by the fact that I did all the calculations myself) and it would seem I've been gone for just 2 weeks less than 6 months. I've only hit Ireland, Wales and England!!! I need to make tracks!

I don't think I'm going to make Octoberfest as I've not made any arrangements at all. Hopefully I'll still have a place to crash in Munich if I decide to go next year.

No comments: