Monday, January 22, 2007

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

Damn it!

It's been a while since my last post, and as usual I don't know what to break the ice with. I've tried writing posts about reconsidering my trip to Mexico, and now my reconsidering my reconsideration. I've tried to post about having read the Hitchhikers's Guide books, I've tried to post about parties and about Shabudabu, but nothing seems to flesh itself out enough to fill an entire post.

Thus you're stuck with what you just read. And this . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks crazily familiar... like a kegger I was at this weekend...

ahahaha.

So hey, have you heard about this?

February 17th is the date for the Evening of Jolly Rogering II, a night to pirate-themed entertainment to raise funds for the Second Anual Pirate Festival.

Where: The Blue Barracks at Historic Fort York, Toronto
What: Entertainment. Comedy, music, me co-hosting with my partner in crime, Patch McBarnacle. More entertainment to be announced as the details come through. I betcha there'll be booze.
When: Feb 17. Time to be announced.
How Much: Haven't heard yet. I imagine somewhere between $10-$20.

More details as they are announced. I would point you toward the website www.thepiratefestival.com , but they haven't updated it with any new information yet.

See you soon,
Steve "Jolly Rog' Flogham" Tassie

You're excellend at finding out concrete details for events such as these. If you're going I wanna come!

None said...

I like the title of this one :D